Great Fund Raiser idea! Ceramic Bead Poles

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Pardon me if I already posted this...
      Ellen posted this super fund raiser idea to Getty list.

      From Ellen:

      I just got several of my magazines at home - and wanted to share some of the
      items - but they are at home and i am at school... I do remember this one
      though - thought some of you might be intersted... I know several have done
      variations of this project... and there is a halfaway home for adults that
      sells somthing like this for a fundraiser - (smaller and chunkier beads....)
      but they weren't in the $350 - $850 price range that these are...

      http://beadpoles.com/

      Bead poles are simple ceramic sculptures designed for interior and exterior
      use. The handmade, clay beads combine to add color, texture, and structure
      to any living area or garden.

      Now yours may not go for that high $$ in your school auctions the first go
      around - but they just might catch on and do better in following years. Just
      be careful if you try to market them on the Web or in Seattle (smile).
      Alison might not be too happy.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources