Re: [art_education] whoaa!

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2010
      i was surprised about that too.

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      MaryAnn
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      25th Anniversary 1985 – 2010
      Celebrating 25 Years of Bringing Art to Children

      On Sep 8, 2010, at 3:47 AM, Kathleen Maledon wrote:

      it's late at night and I punched in my name and found these emails
      on the internet under my name! can we stop this? do we want
      this????? k

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2010
        Are you talking about the number of e-mails on this list group? If so, then you should sign up for the daily digest. The daily digest will get you all the posts in one e-mail each day. I use the daily digest myself. Simply go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education/join and select "Daily Digest."

        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Maledon <kmaledon@...> wrote:

        > it's late at night and I punched in my name and found these emails
        > on the internet under my name! can we stop this? do we want
        > this????? k

      • aliteachesart
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
          Hi Ken and All,

          I read them online, I've tried the digest, and online is easier! Just bookmark the list, click on new messages, and it brings you to where you left off last time. Its great if you check in randomly and don't want lots of digests piling up in your inbox. ALi k-4

          > Are you talking about the number of e-mails on this list group? If so, then you should sign up for the daily digest. The daily digest will get you all the posts in one e-mail each day. I use the daily digest myself. Simply go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education/join and select "Daily Digest."
          >
          > Ken Rohrer
          > List Moderator
          >
          > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Maledon <kmaledon@> wrote:
          > >
          > > it's late at night and I punched in my name and found these emails
          > > on the internet under my name! can we stop this? do we want
          > > this????? k

        • tara
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2010
            You can also go into your yahoo account and create an alias.
            Tara