Free Arts & Crafts and Recipe Newsletter

  • s_kahn79
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      I received this about six hours ago and did download some
      portions of this
      material. I felt that many on this list would appreciate this
      information - especially the art lessons.

      (Also, for those of you who are looking for some really nice
      educational
      links for preschool, primary and middle school children, e-mail
      me off list.
      I have compiled a really nice selection! I would post it here, but it
      really is off topic.)

      Sasha Sajid