ECS Artscan database...check it out and compare

  • icreatemore
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      This is very interesting to me and thought it might be interesting to you.
      CA
      No Right Brain Left Behind

      ECS has developed Artscan to support the analysis of state-level policies (in statute or code) related to the arts in education. From this database, you can generate profiles of the state policies for arts education in individual states, create comparisons of specific types of arts education state policies across several states and view compiled reports on state policies for the arts education. Click on one of the options below to access and create reports from the database. Artscan will be updated as state policy information becomes available.

      http://mb2.ecs.org/reports/Report.aspx?id=778