Art Studio and the students of two Little Haiti schools need your help!

  • Tree Rivera
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      If you can please take a few minutes out to vote for McCrary Elementary/ and Edison Middle  I'd really appreciate it. Art Studio Miami has been working with the kids in the 33150 district and offering them free  integrated programs, field trips and a place to be after school for the last 3 years..... :) I've experienced it first hand the kids LOVE ART STUDIO MIAMI!

      Thank you,
      Veronica

       (the voting limit is 5 times ;)

      Art Studio and the students of two Little Haiti schools need your help!

      Vote for Jesse J. McCrary Elementary: http://bit.ly/bsVv1z

      AND

      Miami Edison Middle: http://bit.ly/ctwyR7

      to receive $500,000 dollars in support!
      -------
      Kohl's Cares is asking what would YOU do with $500,000 dollars for schools?

      Our Kohl's Cares IDEA is to bring our healing Art Studio programs to Jesse J. McCrary Elementary and Miami Edison Middle.

      ARTS CAN HEAL - Art Studio Inc.’s vision is for a world-class education to be available to all students by using art as a learning tool to expand the possibilities for at-risk youth, instilling a sense of personal responsibility and a love for lifelong learning.

      HEALING SYSTEMIC POVERTY IS POSSIBLE - using art as a learning tool and integrating creative-holistic arts with mentoring programs, Art Studio programs are designed to enhance short-term educational outcomes while preparing each child for long-term success in a challenging and changing world.

      Vote Now and then tell a friend!