FS frames LOCAL pick up only

  • jeanette_10
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      I NEED to sell these- very broke from not working all summer (I sub part time during the school yr yet have FULL time bills)

      frames for sale-
      LIGHT OAK wood
      2 sets of 28" long- have 4 sets
      24" long- have 2 sets
      22" long- have 4 sets
      sets of 16x 32 - 5 sets
      32" 2
      12" x 24" - 5 sets
      16" - 2
      8" x 10: - 9 sets
      10" - 2
      Gold metal frames
      12" - 2 sets of 1 inch wide
      1 set of 1/2 wide
      20" 1 set of gold colored matt 2" wide
      16" 1 set of gold colored matt 1' wide

      I will accept a REASONABLE offer for the lot- to find a reasonable price, think about if YOU were the one who needed to get rid of these frames and also needed the money to pay bills, what would YOU accept from someone of they wanted to buy these from you?
      (these are all UNassembled frames- you would have to buy the accessories to assemble these- I might have some for the metal frames I can throw in for free- but the wood frames you need to find the corner pieces that fit into the "dove tail" cut sections on the end of each frame, either that or use plain screws to screw them together)
      Let me know asap what your offer is and when you can come pick up- like I said I want these gone now. LOCAL PICK UP Rochester MI
      Thank you!