Miracles DO Happen - Keep up the prayers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Dear Art Education list members,

      "Our" little Matthew that the list has "adopted" is making improvements. I
      will tell you that we are praying for a little friend of Pam Stephens who is
      a list member.

      You now have a face to put with your prayers:
      www.matthewalford.com

      This is from the family:

      > A good friend has created a little website for our boy where we can post
      > updates and accept prayer requests. Matthew is going to be so famous when
      he
      > comes out of this! He won't be able to go anywhere without people knowing
      > his name and his sweet face. The site is www.matthewalford.com.
      >
      > Thank you all for everything. The prayers, calls, emails, and visits mean
      so
      > much. I never have to worry about having a support system!

      Pam - I am not at all surprised that a "Steve" was Matthew's guardian angel.
      My brother's name is Steve...and I know God has been on his side all his
      life (he has had several life and death calls personally). I know you
      understand why I can not get this need over to Getty list. However, you can.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources