Sketchbook Assessment

  • Tree Rivera
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2010
    • 2 Attachments
    • 2.3 MB
    Hi
    I was reading your message maybe you'll be able to use these power points (see attached) for helping your students learn the elements and principles of art -  and apply them to their sketchbook artwork through out the year. If you focus on one per week, or month how ever you choose I hope it helps!

    Much love,
    Tree
    Make Art Matter
    Building Eco-awareness with community based arts.
    786-307-5664