Meaning of Names - Disciplining kids

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Well...sorry I didn't spell check my previous post (the Master Teacher
      tips)...for anyone who caught it...JOHN means gracious. Funny how I slipped
      there - as Joan also means gracious - I merged the two names together).
      Never could type worth a hoot.

      I have had LOTS of fun with this web site over the years....

      Behind the Name:
      http://www.behindthename.com/
      I have no idea just how accurate it is....I had a good site for Muslim
      names, too.

      You too can help the kiddies to live their name.... I only used it if their
      name was a good one.
      For instance - if a name means "heel" -- I didn't use that one.
      Meaning of names can be used in name design projects.

      I guess I could add the link to my Art Resources page.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources