Excellent Middle School Art - Paul J. Gelinas Jr. High

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 6:42 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is a site that has many good ideas for middle school. Mike Sacco has
      put the site together.
      www.myschoolonline.com/NY/GelinasArtDept
      (Mike is on Getty list - but I am Bcc-ing this to him).
      Mike's site has been added to my list of Art Teacher Web pages.

      I already saved three images to add a lesson blurb for Incredible Art
      Department.

      Mike - I saved one sculpture to add to the existing lesson plan - will
      credit you and your school for the image.
      I saved the Elephant one point perspective - What a Hoot! and one Op Art -
      to add to a lesson plan already on the site - will add your blurb to it if
      you care to send something. Of course I will take any lesson plan you
      already on file - but no need to write anything up now. I know you are busy.

      Patty, if you see this - Mike thanks you (Mike - a personal thank you to
      Patty would be nice when you get time).

      These works really shine, Mike.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources