Re: advice

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi Penny, like Jeff I have student complete a survey when the class starts and a reflection when it ends. Along with some of the same concepts he asks about, I also ask about the art classroom studio (do you like to work silently, with music,..), the class community (what can you do to contribute positively,...) and advice (what advice would you give to new students, to me as a teacher to help students,....). These always prove to be both insightful and helpful.

      best wishes~
      creatively, Linda
      (middle school in Oregon)

      2010 Honda Civic $1,734
      NOW: High ticket items being auctioned for 95% off retail! Learn more.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c5a43fe903ae6201d8st01vuc