A little toddler Matthew needs your help

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 2:35 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      I believe in the Power of Prayer.

      Little Matthews are gifts from God.
      http://www.behindthename.com/nm/m2.html#matthew

      A friend (Art Education list member) has told me about a toddler, Matthew,
      who fell and is need of our help (prayers).
      Everyone who knows me - knows how special Matthews are to me (my son is a
      Matthew, too). Please do not take offense to the request...The lists are
      quiet today - maybe for a reason?

      From the Art Education List Member:

      Monday brought yet another tragedy. The toddler son of a good friend fell
      from a second floor window and is now in critical condition following
      surgery.

      There is some good news today:

      Last night when a nurse tried to suction his mouth, Matthew shook his head a
      bit. This is the first movement since the accident and the family was
      pleased to see it.

      The mother expresses her thanks to all who are including Matthew in
      their prayers and asks that the prayer continue.

      Here is one simple one that may work wonders - I sent this last night:

      Dear God,

      Please watch over this little gift of yours. Reach down and touch this child
      of yours and be with his parents during their time of need. You know how
      special Matthews are to me -- this one is no exception. Amen

      Judy Decker

      P.S. Please folks - don't tell me not to post things like this (I am not
      talking about religion)...I already know not to post prayer requests to
      Getty list. I received too many nasty emails whenever I have. I know the
      lists are for Art Education....Meaning of names does relate to art education
      in many ways. See how you can design a lesson around what your students'
      names mean.