Re: New teacher! Been in the business world.

  • priorhouse
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
      Don't forget to scroll through old messages from this group list. It may take a little time searching and skimming posts, but the message archives are a good resource. Just type in different key words in the messages search box (like middle school, new teacher, lesson plans, etc. ) and skim the various older posts- I think you will find lots of helpful things.

      :0)
      Mrs. Prior in VA