Right Brain - Left Brain fun activity

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Have some fun with this. Challenge your students with this silly activity.

      I got this email today (Linda W. - yep this in one of those)...I actually
      tried to change the out come - can't be done (at least not with my brain).
      See if you can. I even tried the reverse - making the hand motion first
      (the left brain number) - then adding the foot (the right brain fun - silly
      circles).
      The foot gets so confused it doesn't know what to do.
      I bet your will have your kids laughing themselves silly trying... What's
      the harm?

      Forwarded email from my friend:

      This is one of the strangest things I have ever
      encountered.

      While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot
      off the floor and make clockwise circles.

      Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the
      air with your right hand.

      Notice something strange???

      Your foot will change direction and there's
      nothing you can do about it.

      Don't know what brain research would say about this one?
      Anyone out there know?