Re: [art_education] hi

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2001
      Susan,
      You are now on the list at least until this company
      decides to kick us off. I completed transferring
      everyone to the new list.
      Ken

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • cath910@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2001
        i have been away but would like to remain on the list too Cathy HS Art
        Freeport, Long Island
      • crasm@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
          haven't seen any e-mails in a long time--glad to see the mail come!
        • aburison
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2004
            I just joined and I'd like to introduce myself. I have been
            teaching for the past four years in a all girl catholic high
            school. I teach Art 1, Ceramics, Sculpture, and Art History. I try
            to find time to do art work of my own but spend most of my time
            teaching, studying and learning things I can bring in to my
            classroom. I'm always looking for new ideas and I look forward to
            participating in this group.
            Amy