Companies that offer free things on birthdays

  • reacheverychild
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      This is a great site. It features all of the businesses that offer people something free on their birthday. I can be used in your class or for your family and friends. A great way to start the year with a calendar where the students place their birthdays. You can even get free items for pets.

      http://www.reacheverychild.com

      also use the site search engine to find new free things for teachers. The site adds new materials every two weeks so you may want to bookmark it.
    • Sue Stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        Did anyone get the website that was listed on reacheverychild.com's main page that about the free stuff?  It's not shown now.