Special Montessori Drawing with Art Related Prize Offered

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      I rarely post to this list, unless the subject is related to art education.

      The American Montessori Consulting Online Resource Center is celebrating its 10th anniversary. From August - October, members of
      the online resource center will be donating special prizes for the monthly drawing.

      Visit http://www.amonco.org to see the list of 1st place and 2nd place prizes. This month,Drawing Lessons for Beginners by Coyote Creek, is one of the featured prizes. (That's the reason that I posted the announcement to this list.)

      Visit http://www.amonco.org/directory.html to enter the August drawing.

      Read the directions. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page, to complete the entry form process.

      Wishing you a productive upcoming school year,

      Heidi
      http://www.amonco.org
      Celebrating 22 Years of Serving School and Home Educators
      Montessori for the 21st Century