Re: excess drywall/sheetrock

  • Sue Stevens
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 2 8:56 AM
      Thanks for the idea with the joint compound.....I see potential for making texutres etc - a sort of abstract painting.  I wonder if you could stick stuff in the joint compound before it dries (will it stick after it is dry?) - I'm thinking of things like string, buttons, burlap, etc.

      Interesting thing about the "Chinese Drywall"......something to definitly keep an eye out for.  I beleive the local product is made in Canada.
    • tara
      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 24 1:26 PM
        Thank you for the ideas!
        Tara