Re: [art_education] Need help with a "canned" elementary program

  • Christina Szymanowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi Lisa,     I use SRA ART CONNECTIONS K-6. It is outstanding! Easy to follow and you can make the art projects your own. Call the company and they will send you a free sample.

      Good Luck,
      Christina

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
        HI,

        It appears SRA Art Connections is a purchased program. Either that or all of the google results for searches were wrong.

        Does anyone know of anything free? Any websites that might have something sequential?

        Thx.
        Lisa