Need help with a "canned" elementary program

  • Lisa Gonzales
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 10:54 PM
      Hi,

      I've been asked to find a program that a large after school program provider can use to provide arts education programs to students.

      Can anyone recommend something free on the internet with easy lesson plans? The students will be in grades K-5 so I'm looking for a site that might have a progression of different types of units (thematic or otherwise) in visual arts, music, theatre and maybe something simple in dance....although I anticipate that might be most challenging.

      I look forward to ANY suggestions you might have!

      Thanks.
      Lisa
    • Christina Szymanowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Hi Lisa,     I use SRA ART CONNECTIONS K-6. It is outstanding! Easy to follow and you can make the art projects your own. Call the company and they will send you a free sample.

        Good Luck,
        Christina

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
          HI,

          It appears SRA Art Connections is a purchased program. Either that or all of the google results for searches were wrong.

          Does anyone know of anything free? Any websites that might have something sequential?

          Thx.
          Lisa