Re: [art_education] Art History Periods

  • Mary Hering
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2010
      Thank you Kamla for your response....there is very little written text books written for very bright young children on the art periods.  I am using Introduction to Art by Usborne as a reference in addition to the my college art history books to create a break down for my young students.

      warmest regards,

      Mary

      A child educated only at school is an uneducated child.  ~George Santayana