Re: [art_education] ArtEdOnline UpDate

  • Diane Gregory
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
      Greetings Barbara

      Thanks for your support of ArtEdOnline!

      You have been officially subscribed to the free ArtEdOnline eNewsletter.  Your name, Barbara, has been added to the database and once the ArtEdOnline blog/web site is underway, expect to receive regular ArtEdOnline eNewsletters.  I promise I won’t flood your email with lots of stuff.

      The response to ArtEdOnline has been tremendous and I really do appreciate your support.
      Please pass along the information to your art teacher friends and colleagues.

      Barbara, please consider forwarding this email to them and invite them to contact me to sign up for the free ArtEdOnline eNewsletter at gregory.diane55 @....

      Warmest Regards,

      Diane

      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams--Live the Life You've Imagined!
      Henry David Thoreau, Walden

      Dr. Diane C. Gregory
      Associate Professor of Art Education
      Director, Undergraduate & Graduate Studies in Art Education
      dgregory@...