Re: Middle School Curriculum

  • eamattox2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
      Sketchbooks are great for little bell ringer/warm-up at the beginning of class. That way you can get attendance recorded set-up for a demo (whatever little things you need to start class). The extended sketchbook assignment you might want to think about using that as a homework assignment (you might not want to lose a whole class period). As far as time to finish a project, a good rule of thumb would be to triple the amount of time it took you to complete the project.
      I hope that this helps!

      Liz Heathman