NEW PRODUCT from Marty

  • Marty Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2010
    Hello Everyone!

    I've been on this list for many years and I just can't help it....I have to share the news with you all. I worked years on trying to find a way to do a SQUARE PLATE and hooray!!!!  We've done it.
    We're adding a square porcelain plate that I'm so excited about.  Other new products are pendants and metal waterbottles.  I am happy to announce that we're FIRST again to add the plate and pendant!

    Those of you out there that are in need of boosting your budget, please consider checking out my company.  Many of you have worked with me for years and I thank you and look forward to another participation year with you!

    PLEASE....This is by NO MEANS an advertisement so don't boot me off.....I am truly JUST SHARING my good news.  I'm attaching a photo of the plate.  Hope it turns out.
    I wish you all well, as you gear up fo a new year of teaching art to children!

    Most Sincerely
    --
    Marty Reid

    President
    Square 1 Art
    5470 Oakbrook Pkwy Suite E
    Norcross, GA 30093
    888 332-3294 Ext. 223
    678 906-2291 Ext. 223
    Fax: 678 906-2295
    www.Square1Art.com
  • priorhouse
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2010
      Actually, I am glad that you shared this info - (and some other folks may need a product resource). The square plates look amazing. Also, the five magnet set for under $8.00 looks like a great value compared to the typical fund raiser that I have seen, which is usually one magnet for five dollars.
      take care,
      ~Mrs. Prior