Re: [art_education] 25th anniversary, MaryAnn Kohl

  • Julie Casebourn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2010
      Congratulations Maryann,   25 years of committment to the arts and children deserves a rousing standing ovation!!!  You have certainly been an inspiration to many on this listserve with such meaningful contributions.  How can we view your sale items?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2010
        Congratulations on 25 years! You didn't include a link to your books. Post it so people know all the wonderful books you have written.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MARYANN KOHL <maryann@...> wrote:

        > This year is my 25th anniversary of bringing art to children.
        > I'm going to do some special things this year, including a party with
        > some local kids.
        > Meanwhile, I'm running a huge sale through July 31 that includes
        > shipping and tax,
        > and is about 40-50% off the regular prices of all my books.
        > I don't like to use our email groups to talk about sales, but I'll
        > only do it once
        > and hope that it is fun for someone!!
        > Thank you for allowing me to mention this great sale,
        > and to celebrate a big year in my career as an art author.
        >
        > MaryAnn
        >
        > 25th Anniversary 1985 – 2010
        > Celebrating 25 Years of Bringing Art to Children
        > . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

      • MARYANN KOHL
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2010
          Thanks, Ken. Here's the link. And thank you for your kind words.

          http://www.brightring.com/Books.html

          On Jul 7, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Ken wrote:

          Congratulations on 25 years! You didn't include a link to your books. Post it so people know all the wonderful books you have written.

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MARYANN KOHL <maryann@...> wrote:

          > This year is my 25th anniversary of bringing art to children.
          > I'm going to do some special things this year, including a party with
          > some local kids.
          > Meanwhile, I'm running a huge sale through July 31 that includes
          > shipping and tax,
          > and is about 40-50% off the regular prices of all my books.
          > I don't like to use our email groups to talk about sales, but I'll
          > only do it once
          > and hope that it is fun for someone!!
          > Thank you for allowing me to mention this great sale,
          > and to celebrate a big year in my career as an art author.
          >
          > MaryAnn
          >
          > 25th Anniversary 1985 – 2010
          > Celebrating 25 Years of Bringing Art to Children

        • MARYANN KOHL
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2010