LF class to exhange ATCs

  • Sue Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi all,
      I will be teaching a grade 12 non-traditional media class in semester 1, and
      we often do ATCs in that class. I'm looking to set up some exchanges by
      mail.....possibly 'theme' oriented, or maybe 'media' oriented. We are in
      Woodstock, Ontario, Canada. If you are interested, I would love to chat
      with you about it. Last time we did this, we exchanged with 5 schools, so
      I'm in for more than one!
      Please e-mail me off list at suestevens 'at' rogers 'dot' com
      Sue
    • Kathleen Maledon