Andi Gallery request the honor of your presence to our exhibition "Face & Mask"

  • melany Yustana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010

      Andi Gallery request the honor of your presence to our group exhibition

      FACE & MASK

      Joko Sulistiono | Robi Fathoni | Seno Andrianto |
      Setyo Priyonugroho | Syaiful A. Rachman

      Curated by :
      Hardiman

      on Thursday, July 8 2010, at 06.30 pm

      Venue

      East Mall Grand IndonesiaShopping Town
      Enter From Shinta or Rama Lobby

      This Exhibition will be held until July 18th 2010

      andigaleri@...
      melany_702@...
      www.andis-gallery.com