Private Lessons

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Anyone have any thoughts on teaching private art lessons? I am contemplating teaching private lessons one night a week starting this fall. I teach 45 minutes away from where I live, so I think I could use my weekly lessons for school to teach/enrich children in my community. I've been Googling looking for ideas about what to charge and what is available here in Indiana. I have 16 years of experience and we could use some extra money- think this might be an idea. I'd appreciate any ideas, thoughts, etc. Thanks!