Re: [art_education] Group map

    I was able to keep poking around and gain access. MaryAnn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
      I was able to keep poking around and gain access.

      On Jun 21, 2010, at 11:40 AM, MARYANN KOHL wrote:

      I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but even though I am a member, I was told I did not have permission to view the map.?? MaryAnn Kohl

      On Jun 21, 2010, at 10:50 AM, Ken wrote:

      I wanted to remind members of the new "people map" application for Yahoo list groups. It allows members to see easily what country everyone lives in. 13 of you already have done this. You only supply as much information you want but they do require you put in a city and country so they can put you on the map. (You don't have to supply your street address and phone number for example)

      The biggest advantage I see in this is that members in various countries can see who else on the list is a member instantly and possibly network with them. Many countries are represented in this list group. I approved a member from the Philippines today for example. With a glance at the map, one can see where members are located.

      To see how it looks so far, go to
      It would be great if we can get more members on the map!