How many of you teach AP Art?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am looking for list members who teach AP Art (High School Advanced
      Placement). I have Ken Schwab already - but am curious how many more teach
      Advanced Placement. Reply to me OFF LIST Jdecker@...

      (Linda - this is just a start. Folks - Linda all the sudden has to teach
      AP - She got a new student transferring in - No time to prepare so she is on
      a crash course right now to learn all about AP Art. I have given her all I
      have onfile).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources
    • Fields, Linda
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
        Judy-info. can be found at this website:

        http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/sub_studioart.html

        I taught it once 10 years ago, but things have changed. Was supposed to teach it this year, but the kids dropped out when they learned how much work it is. Linda

        I am looking for list members who teach AP Art (High School Advanced
        Placement). I have Ken Schwab already - but am curious how many more teach
        Advanced Placement. Reply to me OFF LIST Jdecker@...

        (Linda - this is just a start. Folks - Linda all the sudden has to teach
        AP - She got a new student transferring in - No time to prepare so she is on
        a crash course right now to learn all about AP Art. I have given her all I
        have onfile).

        Judy Decker - Ohio
        Incredible Art Resources

        Yahoo! Groups Links