private drawing lessons?

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2010
      Hi,
      I have been taking private art  classes in my studio for Women ( in the mornings) and Children ( after school hours) for the past 15 years.

      I charge by the hour. The students are given a list of materials which they take home after the class, to complete their assignments over the weekend.

      When I teach them crafts I provide all the materials and charge a fee including material costs.
      Art is not taught in most school here........ so after school art classes are very much in demand for students wanting to pursue art & architecture courses.Some also pursue it as a hobby.

      Kamla,
      Chennai,India