Re: [art_education] Do You Recommend the I Can Fly DVDs?

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      I was  little disappointed....the themes weren't specific enough for my younger kids.
      There were short sections that were good, but those minutes weren't enough
      to hold down the restlessness (and as you know a movie in art was a
      rarity)  k
      On Jun 17, 2010, at 11:35 AM, aliteachesart wrote:

      Hi All,

      What do you think of the I Can Fly series? Specifically do you recommend the installation dvd? I am thinking of ordering it. Thanks! Ali k-4