Re: Teacher Facebook? Appropriate

  • Byrd1956
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2010
      I teach jr. hi. and have told students that have asked to befriend me that once they graduate send me a friend message and I'd be glad to be their friend. I am sure by the time they graduate many won't care. FB has been great to reconnect w/past students. I've been able to go to several of their art shows and have found a number that are teaching art or working in the art field. One has a book out (Black Out Poems)