Re: [art_education] Teacher Facebook? Appropriate

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2010
      Seems like you could have a student/teacher page.

      On Jun 5, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Elizabeth Adams Marks wrote:

      The teachers and staff at our middle school have been told not to ever communicate on FB or any other social network with our students for a variety of legal reasons.

      Elizabeth Adams-Marks
      Art Education St. Louis, MO
      Handmade Paper from Plants
      Book Arts - Illustration

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 6, 2010
        I teach jr. hi. and have told students that have asked to befriend me that once they graduate send me a friend message and I'd be glad to be their friend. I am sure by the time they graduate many won't care. FB has been great to reconnect w/past students. I've been able to go to several of their art shows and have found a number that are teaching art or working in the art field. One has a book out (Black Out Poems)