Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [art_education] Mold in my Gesso

Expand Messages
  • Kathleen Maledon
    call the help line pro at Blick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      call the help line pro at Blick
      On Jun 4, 2010, at 2:31 PM, Joe Cox wrote:


      Hello everyone I have been going through some old art supplies and found half full gallon bucket of Utrecht gesso when I opened it up it had mold growing inside.  Is it still usable or do I need to throw it out?
       
      Blessings,
      Joe



    • The Bunn Family
      Hi Joe, Isn t it like cheese, you just scrape off the moldy part? Blessings back at you, Tina ________________________________ From: Joe Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi Joe,
        Isn't it like cheese, you just scrape off the moldy part?
        Blessings back at you,
        Tina


        From: Joe Cox <jcox0008@...>
        To: Art Education <art_education@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 4:31:11 PM
        Subject: [art_education] Mold in my Gesso

         

        Hello everyone I have been going through some old art supplies and found half full gallon bucket of Utrecht gesso when I opened it up it had mold growing inside.  Is it still usable or do I need to throw it out?
         
        Blessings,
        Joe

      • Wanda
        Rule 1: if it stinks toss it Rule 2: if it doesn t spoon out mold and stir like crazy ... found half full gallon bucket of Utrecht gesso when I opened it up it
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          Rule 1: if it stinks toss it

          Rule 2: if it doesn't spoon out mold and stir like crazy
          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, The Bunn Family <scottbunn@...>
          wrote:
          >
          > Hi Joe,
          > Isn't it like cheese, you just scrape off the moldy part?
          > Blessings back at you,
          > Tina
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > ________________________________
          > From: Joe Cox jcox0008@...
          > To: Art Education art_education@yahoogroups.com
          > Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 4:31:11 PM
          > Subject: [art_education] Mold in my Gesso
          >
          > Â
          > Hello everyone I have been going through some old art supplies and
          found half full gallon bucket of Utrecht gesso when I opened it up it
          had mold growing inside. Is it still usable or do I need to throw
          it out?
          >
          > Blessings,
          > Joe
          >
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.