memorial project

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      What a nice idea for such a sad loss. I started thinking about something along the lines of windchimes. I saw some made with terracotta pots . I know they make paint for them that is carried at the craft stores. Students could decorate and then it could be installled in the garden.

      Can't remeber which lists allow links and which don't so I have spread out the web address. Scroll down to the middle of the page for an example
      http:// cindydyer. wordpress.com /2008/05/

      Let us know what you come up with.
      creatively, Linda

      Penny Stock Jumping 2000%