Re: [aeai] NAEA REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      IASP INFO: ELEMENTARY ART TEACHER NEEDED

      I am in immediate need of an Art Teacher for a � time
      positon at Brandywine Elementary. An elementary
      certified teacher with a strong Art background, might
      prove acceptable. If you could pass this along to the
      membership I would be most appreciative.
      Anyone interested can contact me at.
      Brandywine Elementary School
      413 E, 400 South
      Greenfield, IN 46140