Re: Live drawing nudes

  • bindy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
      On this note- what's cheaper than paying for college classes?- drawing live "models" everywhere you go! I never minded being at the park for hours when my kids were wee ones because I always brought my drawing book. I drew them, the other parents standing around. It was a great exercise, and completely free. With beach season coming up, take her to the beach- drawing pad and pencils in hand!
      (quite frankly, no teacher can tell you anything more than drawing experience, over and over, can bring. A teacher can sometimes speed the process up, but all the revelations in what you did wrong have to be yours or they don't stick and you make the same mistake again. In drawing, exercise is the best medicine- whether its free or you pay for it.)
      Regards,
      Brandy