Children Museums

  • Vivi KL
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2010
      Dear All,

      I'm looking for information if there are some Children Museums or Museums with the education department for the children in the following States: Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.

      Thank you in advance!
      Avy, Montreal

    • Christy & Jeff Branham
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
        Indiana-  The Children's Museum of Indianapolis  http://www.childrensmuseum.org/

        No virus found in this outgoing message
        Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (6.1.0.25 - 6.14880).
        http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/
      • Ruth Spiro
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
          Avy-

          The website of the Association of Children's Museums has a listing by state, as well as other interesting/helpful information:

          Hope you find what you're looking for!

          Ruth Spiro

          * * * * *
          Author of Lester Fizz, Bubble-Gum Artist (Dutton)

          On May 31, 2010, at 10:20 PM, Vivi KL wrote:

          Dear All,

          I'm looking for information if there are some Children Museums or Museums with the education department for the children in the following States: Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.

          Thank you in advance!
          Avy, Montreal

        • Kathleen Maledon