Re: nudity

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 8:16 AM
      When I was a senior in high school I took drawing lessons at Herron Art School in Indiana. This meant I was drawing nudes at the age of 17 (Didn't turn 18 until August after I graduated). I was able to handle it quite well but part of it may have been that my dad was a town doctor and I was with him when some patients were brought in for emergencies and I witnessed him perform surgery.

      By the time I was a college freshman and taking Drawing 101, nude drawing was "old hat." I recall sitting there drawing the first nude college model and then looking around the room at some point to see many students sitting stunned with their mouths open. Several guys hands were shaking so badly they could hardly draw. I figured I might have looked like that when I drew my first.

      Ken