University wants art teacher contacts

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      I got an e-mail request and I am posting it to the group. I don't give out list contact information, so I am leaving it up to you to contact them if you are interested:

      I am a teaching assistant to Professor Nagara at Lawrence Technological University. And we are recruiting for our Industrial Design and Transportation Design program. We are looking for students with the passion for design. We found your website and was interested to see if you had a list of art teachers and their contact info so that we can contact them via-email regarding their students wants for going to college. We want to get in touch with high school art teachers so that they can prepare them for what ever part of the design industry they are interested in. So if you could please let me know if your website would give us this information with a membership or where it would be on the website we would greatly appreciate it.

      Thank you,
      Jennifer Neino
      Teaching Assistant to Keith Nagara
      LTU-Transportation & Industrial Design