Re: [art_education] Re: Art 1....Artsypffartsy....

  • Keisha Pegues
    Message 1 of 16 , May 26, 2010
      This looks great. Does your school pay for this? I am loving that he put the outline of what is included in the package. This really helps.

      Message 2 of 16 , May 26, 2010
        Linda,

        You can search past posts on the list group by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education/. Just enter Ken Schwab in the search and you will see many posts on him. You can also go back a few days on the messages section to find the post Judy had with the link. His lessons on IAD have links to his website.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "artsypffartsy" <lindwood@...> wrote:

        > You should order Ken Schwab's art lessons. They were posted here just the other day, so whoever posted the way to get them, please post one more time. I have followed Ken's art for years. I teach elementary, but can always scale down something from his awesome lessons for my kids. You, however, would not have to scale down. They are wonderfully inventive, teach stills and techniques, and are process oriented. They are for sale now, but well worth your pennies!
        > Linda
      • Keisha Pegues
        Message 3 of 16 , May 26, 2010
          Thank you both. I did what Ken said already!!! Searched and found Ken Schwab. He has some great lessons. Are some of these Art 1 lessons on IAD?

          You can search past posts on the list group by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education/. Just enter Ken Schwab in the search and you will see many posts on him. You can also go back a few days on the messages section to find the post Judy had with the link. His lessons on IAD have links to his website.

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "artsypffartsy" <lindwood@...> wrote:

          > You should order Ken Schwab's art lessons. They were posted here just the other day, so whoever posted the way to get them, please post one more time. I have followed Ken's art for years. I teach elementary, but can always scale down something from his awesome lessons for my kids. You, however, would not have to scale down. They are wonderfully inventive, teach stills and techniques, and are process oriented. They are for sale now, but well worth your pennies!
          > Linda

        • Ken
          Message 4 of 16 , May 27, 2010
            He's got several lessons on IAD. Just do a search under his name on IAD and his lessons will come up.

            Ken

            Message 5 of 16 , May 28, 2010
              Thank you!