re:paper mache

  • Greg Hogan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26 7:21 AM
      I do paper mache every year with my students.  You should be able to do them in a week, I use rolled up newspaper, and lightweight poster board to cut the shape of the image. Then I stuff the image and tape around the edges. Then I paper mache that image.  This keeps everything intact while you are trying to paper mache and it gives a stiffer form to paper mache. Hope this helps.
      GHogan