Creative ways to fund art

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      My nephew turned me on to this website today. (He is trying to fund a movie he wants to film) The site allows creative people to find a new way to fund their various projects. (The site is called Kickstarter, http://www.kickstarter.com/) When I visited I saw several artists using it to fund their animation or drawing projects. One is called the SADbot (Seasonally Affected Drawing Robot) and will be a solar powered, interactive drawing machine.

      Because there are some very talented members in this list group, I thought some might be interested in this new way of funding.

      Ken