Re: [art_education] new resource

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2010
      OMG! I paid around $20 for each one!  sorry to hear your sad tale, but, they are good.
      On May 23, 2010, at 3:29 PM, Cheryl Hancock wrote:

      I was unable to afford to purchase some of Yvonnes books even second hand at about $50 +. I contacted her company directly and she obligingly sold me the books at a very reasonable price and posted them direct to me in Australial. They are very good.

      www.hands-on.com/     Go direct to the author to purchase and save.

      Cheryl H
      Perth Australia

      On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Kathleen Maledon <kmaledon@cox. net> wrote:

      If you have not seen  from
      KITTS publishing, you need to do so.
      This woman has created wonderfully 'authentic' products from various
      cultures: africa, alaska, America I&II,
      asia, Celebrations, Rocky Mtns, Latin america, Ancient People I & II.
      Most of the art supply catalogues have
      then and they are extremely reasonable. The directions are clear, the
      history concise, the pictures large.
      African and Native Americans are included, too. these would be books
      that I would be proud to have written.
      they are paperback, too, and over-sized. kathleen

      --
      Cheryl Hancock
      Cooper, Dior and Charisma