Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Database

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I can't take credit for discovering this great resource - Georgia
      O'Keeffe Museum now has an extensive online database:
      Collections Online
      http://contentdm.okeeffemuseum.org/index.php

      >> The collections online represent a selection of the wide range of works in the Museum and Research Center collections. Works are being added online on an ongoing basis so check back often!

      I "discovered" the link on Cr. Craig Roland's Art Education 2.0 - Ning
      Network. I haven't been there for a while and now need to see what all
      I missed (smile).
      http://arted20.ning.com/
      The main focus of Art Education 2.0 is technology - but all
      aspects/issues are discussed.

      Join in the project now to come up with a good Art Education slogan!

      Enjoy,

      Judy Decker

      Getty Members: A gentle reminder to remove all email addresses before
      you click "send". Your efforts ARE paying off - for me. The amount of
      Spam I receive has been greatly reduced. I appreciate the extra time
      it takes you to remove the email addresses of original senders.