Re: [art_education] Finger Paint Paper

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 8:27 AM
      I let them dry on the floor or a counter or table overnight on newspaper. Sometimes they stick to the paper...generally not a problem. i like the masonite panel idea much better!
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      MaryAnn F. Kohl
          www.brightring.com
          maryann@...

      Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
      PO Box 31338
      Bellingham, WA  98228
          360.592.9201 office
          360.739.4010 mobile

      On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 5:57 AM, David Exner <dexner@...> wrote:
      Hello Christine,

      Yes, the paper gets very heavy and droopy; I use masonite panels underneath the paintings.  They are much easier to slide onto and off the drying rack.  Good luck.

      Peace,
      David Exner

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

      David G. Exner
      Art Teacher & Art Club Co-Adviser
      Community High School,District 94
      WestChicago
      (630)876-6407

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6 9:24 AM
        I get all of the old file folders from all of the other teachers at the end of the year. I have the kids put their paintings on those to transport them to the drying rack. The legal sized ones open up pretty big. -Mikel

      • christinereg
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 7:07 AM
          Thank you for the ideas! You are all so creative.
          Christine