Re: [art_education] Finger Paint Paper

  • David Exner
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2010
      Hello Christine,

      Yes, the paper gets very heavy and droopy; I use masonite panels underneath the paintings.  They are much easier to slide onto and off the drying rack.  Good luck.

      Peace,
      David Exner

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

      David G. Exner
      Art Teacher & Art Club Co-Adviser
      Community High School,District 94
      WestChicago
      (630)876-6407

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2010
        I let them dry on the floor or a counter or table overnight on newspaper. Sometimes they stick to the paper...generally not a problem. i like the masonite panel idea much better!
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
        MaryAnn F. Kohl
            www.brightring.com
            maryann@...

        Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
        PO Box 31338
        Bellingham, WA  98228
            360.592.9201 office
            360.739.4010 mobile

        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2010
          I get all of the old file folders from all of the other teachers at the end of the year. I have the kids put their paintings on those to transport them to the drying rack. The legal sized ones open up pretty big. -Mikel

        • christinereg
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2010
            Thank you for the ideas! You are all so creative.
            Christine