Re: chihuly project

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2010
      There is a marvelous exhibit of Chihuly's work at the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His work decorates the ceiling of their cafeteria and I think they still have a traveling exhibit by him. See more information at the following page on IAD:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/issues/12-31-09.html

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Jan Vallar-Gillette <jlvallar@...> wrote:

      > My class had done that project before the magazine came out. It is hanging in the main hall and is so cool. We even had a glass blower come to demonstrate. We had no problems with odor. Of course, the ceiling fans were on and windows were open. I had them use sharpie markers to color the outside. I have attached a small photo taken from below the larger project. The kids loved this project and learned so much.
      > Jan

    • azalea64es
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2011
        just beautiful!