Re: conference?

  • pent19
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21 9:52 AM
      If its near you go to the conferences! its a great (and one of the few) resources for professional development for art teachers. You get to connect with many teachers, visit local art venues and give back to your fellow art educators (via presenting). You also get to visit the vendors to check out new materials and books, you also get freebies and posters. This year i won a class pack of cray pas and an I point pencil sharpner, plus a tote bag full of art materials that i picked up from other venodrs. I also get to connect with art teachers from my state, I roomed with 2 NYS art teachers (not from my district) last year and this year again. If you get the chance to go I would. I am looking to book seattle early to dave some money.
      Michele